Fair Feminist Sterling Cuff
This item will ship in 1-2 days.
Feminism isn’t new but it feels that way. There’s so many things you can do and places you can go as a woman these days, so why not turn on the style whilst you do it?
This subtly cool fair trade feminist cuff bracelet is perfect for anyone! Light enough, you’ll forget you’re wearing it and it is so pretty!
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- Manufactured by women in Jaipur, India.
- Eco-friendly and Fair
- A truly feminist piece with an empowering message
This item is offered by Fair Anita in partnership with Team India, a cooperative which supports women’s development both socially and economically :
- They commit to long term, reliable trade agreements that allow cooperatives to hire more women and make proactive business decisions.
- Fair Anita recognize the difference between living wage and minimum wage and pay their artisans more than 2x the minimum wage in Delhi. Uttar Pradesh minimum wage: 445 rupees per day ($6.88/day), compared to Fair Anita wage: 800+ rupees per day ($12.50).
Sold out? Pre-orders ship within 2 weeks of placing an order.